This season, designers express the many moods of fall with skillfully arranged collections that will enhance and enliven customers' outlooks as the colder months set in. Similarly, colors come together to create moods that range from sophisticated and structured to lively and vivid, encapsulating our inherent need for wardrobe variety to reflect emotions that run from thoughtfully introspective to irrepressibly elated.
For the 2012 study, conducted from July through September of 2012, ASI's research team hit the streets and interviewed consumers in 12 cities: New York, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Philadelphia, London, Paris, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. Respondents were asked questions about the promotional products they had received, including how many they had, how they used them, why they kept them, and their impressions of the advertisers that gave them the items.
- 50% of U.S. consumers own writing instruments with a logo.
- 43% of U.S. consumers own a promotional shirt.
- 29% of U.S. consumers own a promotional bag.
- 21% of U.S. consumers own a promotional calendar.
- 17 % of U.S. consumers own a desk accessory with a logo.
- 16% of U.S. consumers own a promotional hat.
- 14 % of U.S. consumers own branded drinkware.
- 9% of U.S. consumers own a USB drive with a logo.
- 8% of U.S. consumers own promotional health and safety products.